110 ml milk, 7 g pressed yeast, 100 g sugar, 2 eggs, 500 g flour, 100 g butter, 0.5 teaspoonful salt, 150 g quark (fatty), 1 pack vanillin (1.5 g), raisins, candied fruit, dried apricots
1 egg albumen, 0.5 glass powdered sugar
a few drops lemon juice
1. Dissolve yeast in warm milk, add 2 – 3 tablespoonfuls flour and 1 teaspoonful sugar, mix and let the predough rise a warm place for 20 – 30 min.
2. Whip eggs with sugar. Add the risen predough, melted butter, vanillin, sieved quark and mix.
3. Gradually adding flour, knead soft and elastic dough.
4. Cover the bowl with dough with a napkin and put in the warm place to rise. The dough shall increase twofold – threefold.
5. As soon as the dough rises, add candied fruit, raisins or finely chopped dry apricots (when you add them combined it is even more tasty).
6. Oil the multicooker cup with butter, roll the dough into a bun, put it in the multicooker cup and let it rise there once again.
7. The Easter kulich shall be baked in the multicooker for 60 + 30 minutes. It is not required to turn it over. As soon as you hear the first signal, add 30 more minutes.
8. While the kulich is being baked, make the icing: whip albumen with powdered sugar to steady peaks. Be sure to add a few drops lemon juice.
9. As soon as the Easter kulich is ready, accurately remove it from the cup, decorate with protein icing and pour confectionary sprinkling.
Photo: Easter kulich